SIMPLE STUDIO RULES
1. Take out the trash, especially if it is full or there’s food in it.
2. Leave the room as you found it. Put modifiers away and put stands and backdrops back in their storage area. Sweep and/or mop if necessary.
3. Please be respectful of the building and our neighbors. Try to keep things quiet, especially during regular business hours on weekdays. You may shoot in the hallways, but again, please don’t be disruptive, and never block halls, elevators, stairs, or doorways.
4. NO FIRE, WATER, OR GLITTER ALLOWED.
5. You may remove equipment from the space (e.g. Profoto B1) and shoot outside within walking distance of the studio, but please return it to its original location.
6. DON’T USE OCF MODIFIERS ON PROFOTO D2 LIGHTS- THEY WILL MELT.
7. If you use battery-powered lights, please make sure and place the battery on a charger after use.
8. If you break my gear you are 100% responsible for the damage; I will charge your credit card on file for repair or replacement.
9. All gear is guaranteed to be in working order, but if something isn’t working right when you find it, please let me know ASAP!
10. USE THE SANDBAGS!!!
11. The seamless paper, gaff tape, and other consumables like fog spray are fine to use; please let me know if you run out of something so I can replace it.
12. Please do not store anything in the space before or after your shoot unless otherwise discussed.
13. You may use the laptop in the studio; please do not store any data on the computer; all data stored there can and will be deleted.
14. Use the space for whatever you want; just make sure it isn’t loud or disruptive, and if you make a mess clean it up.
15. If your shoot is running behind, please call or text 401-316-2681. If the space is available, overtime will be charged immediately, at the rate of $100/hr, with a one-hour minimum.